Hello virtual reality pioneers!
We're excited to once again announce the launch of a bigger and better syGlass: Version 1.2.2.
This update includes a whole host of new features and improvements that we think have something for just about everyone.
- New! Key framing system which allows animating camera movement, data transformation, and a clipping plane for the production of movies showcasing your data
- Added additional options in the settings menu to control video resolution, capture frame rate, and bit depth
- Redesigned camera tool enhances ability to record images for grants and publications
- New! Slicing tool allows users to view raw slice data and lock planes to the cardinal axes
- Native loading and rendering of DICOM data allows medical practitioners to quickly get their data into the system and start understanding
- Direct import for Imaris files, a standard storage file for large microscopy data
- A mesh transformation system for aligning surfaces with volumetric data, including a procedure to align via point set registration
- Improved error reporting with security dongle
- Enhanced loading splash screen
- Fixed bug that would slow or stop very large data conversions
- Added support for exporting adjacency list for tracings that include loops.
- New! Created easy-to-find button for toggling monitor mode between double-eye and single-eye
- Fixed a bug where meshes would disappear when using the cutting tool
- Consolidated buttons for Vive and Mixed Reality Headsets under the banner SteamVR
- Added Windows Mixed Reality controller models for better immersion
- Fixed bug with measurement tool not properly saving or loading measurements
- Support for projects created from stacks of JPEG files
- Better playback control for 4D movie projects
- Tracing tool allows nodes to be placed in close proximity by resting your thumb on the touchpad/thumbstick
- Assisted tracing tool now uses high resolution data whenever possible